Welcome to
Star Wars: Galactic Conflict

We are a beginner to advanced RP site with no word count that takes place some 200 years after the death of Darth Krayt. Please take the time to read through our rules and plot before joining. When registering, be sure to use both the First and Last name of your character.

Best Viewed In

&
GOOGLE CHROME

Current RP Year: 390 ABY

Galactic Conflict's Setting
Board Rules
Character Applications

Administrators

Affiliate with us!

RPG-Directory

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

» Current Listings, Apply Inside
Kyle Jaxx
 Posted: May 15 2012, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Eos Prime

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

STARWARS : Galactic Conflic Hiring Center

If you are interested in helping out as a member of the Staff, than sign up here, and I will Look over your application. To apply, you must first be a member, and already have an approved character or are planning on making one........Remember that Over time these positions will open up as people come and go, so if you don't get the position you wanted right off, don't let it get you down, there's always next time!

I am looking for people who will stick with this site for longer than just a few months, and who are willing to work hard to get this site up and running properly. This mean's that anyone who is applying must be active and be able to log onto the board at least 1 time a day, for the majority of the week to do both their Staff duties, and must also stay active as a member. These people must be willing to take criticism well, and be able to work well 2ith the other members of the staff.

--Up to Date Listings of Open Staff Positions--
//Last Update: 06.05.12//

Co-Administrators(3/3) {Full}

Global Moderators (1/2) {Open}

Faction Leader / Moderator (4/5) {Confederacy Faction is Open}

RP Moderators (0/2) {Open}

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kyle Jaxx
 Posted: May 16 2012, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Eos Prime

Duties & Responsibilites of the Staff

If you are interested in helping out on the SW:GC Staff, first read over this list of what is expected of each of the staff members.

The Staff Positions, and their duties are:

Position: Administrator (Root/Head l Dark Lord l Eos Grand Master)
Information: Will assist with the operation of the entire board including managing the forums, ensuring a friendly and smooth role-playing environment, and helping to make the board into a great establishment in the Star Wars Role-playing Community. Is second in command on the board, and will take over when the Head Administrator is not around.

Position: Global Moderator
Information: Will act as the Peace Keepers of both the Cbox & Site. Will help the administration run the board, along the lines of moderating the board. Moderates the entire board, Approves/Denies Characters (when asked to). This person picks boards to advertise on to get our board name out and about. In addition, this person also has the power to return advertisements to boards whom have advertised on our board first. They are second in command when an Administrator is not on. Needs to be active.

Position: Faction Leader / Moderator
  • The Fel Empire
  • Confederation
  • Eos (Gray Jedi)
  • Yeddiah (Jedi)
  • Bogan (Dark Jedi)
Information: The faction Moderator is in charge of a particular faction (hence the six positions). This means that in addition to the information that has already been provided (as a base), you are to build upon that and make your faction more accommodating to the members of our community in your factions member base. For example, we have mission posts with no available missions. In general, your main job is to keep your faction occupied, informed, and most importantly happy. Also, you are able to make sub-plots (with activity mods - if we ever get one...otherwise you make them yourselves) for your faction. It is fairly easy work compared to most normal staff positions.

Position: Role-Play Moderator
Information: The Roleplay Moderators will be in charge of moderating the Roleplaying section of the board, and be responsible for upholding the rules of the board in that forum. They will also play a role in NPC'ing major battles, and other Major NPC's of the board when needed.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kyle Jaxx
 Posted: May 16 2012, 04:44 PM
Quote Post

Eos Prime

Application for the Staff

Here is a pretty simple run down of the duties of Admins/Global Mods/Moderators:
  • Help with the plotting of the board, and offer any suggestions on where the plot should go.
  • Review and accept applications.
  • Welcome everyone to the forum and help everyone who has questions the best you can
  • Have a bit of knowledge of how to use a mod panel &/or a Admin panel.
  • Stalk role play forums to make sure everyone is being fair and playing by the rules.
  • Settle and prevent any arguments between members if needed. this must be done in a non-humiliating and unbiased manner
  • Advertise for our site by seeking out and posting our advert on sites that it hasn't yet been posted on..
____________________________________________________________________________________

If you have read through the duties and responsibilities of the staff, and you are still interested in joining the staff, Please fill out the Following and post it into a new Reply in this topic.

CODE

[i]Name:[/i] (first name or a name by which you would like for us to call you)
[i]Account Name:[/i] (Account which you would like as your Mod/Admin account)
[i]Position(s) requesting:[/i] (may be more than one)
[i]Prior Experience:[/i]
[i]Examples:[/i] (boards in which you have worked previously or possibly graphics/web examples you've done (Add links if you have them))
[i]About you:[/i] (tell me about yourself, site work you've done, and why you think you would make a good addition to the team)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alucard
 Posted: Jun 3 2012, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 48

Name: Chris
Account Name: Alucard
Position(s) requesting: Global Moderator, RP moderator
Prior Experience: I have moded a fiew other sites that were centered around Naruto basicly and think I could really help this forum out with the rising amount of members I think you would need an active and Loyal Mod to help make this site better!
Examples: http://shinobi-path.heavenforum.org/forum , http://w11.zetaboards.com/MidnightL/index/, http://narutoeternity.proboards.com/index.cgi
About you: Well, My name is Chris and I reside in the quiet little town of Kennebunk Maine. I am 16 years old and have done nothing for the forum (Why I am applying in the first place) Since I just joined. This is why I am applying to be a mod so I can help out more with the site then I am now which is near nothing. I could keep going on and on about why I should be a mod and what I would do but I want to keep this short and sweet.

So that's it for me.

Thanks for checking!

-Alucard
PM
^
Shae Tervho
 Posted: Jun 15 2012, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

Group: Head of State
Member No.: 57

Name: Gayle
Account Name: Shae Tervho
Position(s) requesting: Faction leader of the Confederacy
Prior Experience: I used to run my own RP site, did it for 4 years as head admin, and leader of the Sith Empire.
Examples: Current OOC faction leader of the Sith Empire here, as well as former owner and creator of this one.
About you: I have been an owner and admin other places as a well as lead plot monkey and faction leader on another site for going on 5 years. I believe I can pump up the Confederacy and tip the scales of war.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D