Welcome to
Star Wars: Galactic Conflict

We are a beginner to advanced RP site with no word count that takes place some 200 years after the death of Darth Krayt. Please take the time to read through our rules and plot before joining. When registering, be sure to use both the First and Last name of your character.

Best Viewed In

&
GOOGLE CHROME

Current RP Year: 390 ABY

Galactic Conflict's Setting
Board Rules
Character Applications

Administrators

Affiliate with us!

RPG-Directory

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

» Twin Brother, FTW?
Zorah Wenshir
 Posted: Jul 25 2012, 07:38 AM
Quote Post

Group: Independent
Member No.: 62

Name of Character(s): Zoran Wenshir
Short Description: Zoran is Zorah's over-protective twin brother. He works mainly as a bounty hunter, sometimes a gun for fire. He can function well on his own, as he often leaves Zorah on Coruscant. Him and Zorah share an apartment and she helps him sometimes by giving him infomation on a bounty.
Personality: I have nothing really set in stone for this other than he is over-protective and really hates that Zorah is a dancer and an infomation broker. Anything after that is up to you.
Appearance: I like Kit Harrington, but it doesn't have to be him. Just so long as the PB resembles Emilia Clarke (Brunette, caucasian, somewhat big eyes.) Also, no 35-yearolds, though please? I'd like to keep this realistic to a degree. They have to actually pass as twenty-six in the real world.
Other: Got questions, ask.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D