Welcome to
Star Wars: Galactic Conflict

We are a beginner to advanced RP site with no word count that takes place some 200 years after the death of Darth Krayt. Please take the time to read through our rules and plot before joining. When registering, be sure to use both the First and Last name of your character.

Best Viewed In

&
GOOGLE CHROME

Current RP Year: 390 ABY

Galactic Conflict's Setting
Board Rules
Character Applications

Administrators

Affiliate with us!

RPG-Directory

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

» Shades of Black?, Tag: Silak
Eva Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 10 2012, 07:17 AM
Quote Post

Group: Bogan
Member No.: 29

After been exiled from her tribe, the High-Lady Nightshade, had roamed towards the Wild Space Regions and established herself in a small planet of forests, swamps and seas. Though she had tried to cut her ties with the Bogan, as she considered they had also betrayed her and the leader of the Council had almost killed her personal slave and lover, Eva was now flying her ship towards Kesh, to meet a master of the Order.

Six days ago, her former master, Ravok Zel had requested a meeting with the woman on his Place in Calipsa. They talked for days. She was quite angry towards him, but even that didn't clouded her exceptional reasoning. Throughout the years she spent has Ravok apprentice, Eva had deduced who he really was, but never spoke about that with no one. So when Ravok on the last day of her staying, as his guest in his Palace, and told her that since she was a High Lady she was given the freedom to roam the Galaxy. But she would have to keep up with her duties as a High Lady. Also as a token of his "good will", Ravok had been able to cancel the hunt to Eva lover head, Adam. Eva agreed and asked what he wanted in return. Ravok simply mentioned he wanted her to keep in the Order and asked her to go to Kesh and meet with master of the Order. They had recently lost a member of the Council and he wanted her to analyse the man, since he was a potential candidate to take the dead High lord place.

Eva landed her ship in the space port of the Kesh Temple and walked into it as she was already expected by the headmaster of the Temple. Very unlike her usual clothing, Eva was wearing a long, black, made of silk gala dress. Her hair was carefully styled and she was wearing a set of jewelry that had been one of Ravok first gifts to her. A set of black diamond earrings and a necklace.

The headmaster tried to flatter her for her looks, but Eva simply gave the man a cold stare. The man then lead her to a room and told her that inside she could have the privacy that he had been warned was needed. Eva entered the large room and used her mystical senses to detect anyone hidden or any threat to her. She was after all in a Bogan Temple and she had felt in her skin how traitorous they could be. After analyzing the room and realize it was secure, Eva took a seat in one of the comfortable chaise-longs that were in the room and she waited for the man arrival.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Silak H'darr
 Posted: Jun 11 2012, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 47

Silak adjusted his robes again, straightening his waist sash that hung down the front of his robes. He had dressed in his best; the fine, black cloth edged in ornate, purple trim. He pulled up his hood, resting it on his head so that he was properly attired but that the hood would not overshadow his face.

He did not know why he had been summoned by High Lady Nightshade, but with some of the Council, it really didn't matter. They wanted you when they wanted you and that was all there was to it. His bootsteps echoed the hallways as he headed to meet her.

The walk wasn't far, and on the way, he did his best to think of what he could recall of Lady Nightshade. She was an exiled Nightsister, unable to ever return to her home planet. Beyond that, he felt she was probably no better than a bedwarmer for the other Lords, of course it was not an opinion he would ever express to anyone else. He only hoped that she had not summoned him to make him her bedwarmer. The thought made him shudder and a yearning for the cold flesh of his wife took him for the briefest of moments.

He stopped outside the salon where she was waiting, allowing the guards to announce his presence to her. He entered and made a curt bow, in her direction, his eyes on the floor before him. After a couple of moments, he rose to his full height, his hands folded before him as he met her gaze.
Lord Atrocitus at your service, my Lady. How can I be of assistance?"
PM
^
Eva Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 14 2012, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

It didn't take very long for the guards outside the chamber to announce the presence of the man she was waiting for. From the chaise-long where she was resting, Eva could analyse the man. There was a fog on his eyes. The man was well composed and unlike many of the Bogan, she liked his dress style.

As the man spoke, Eva, stood up from her seat and spoke to the man."Greeting, Lord Atrocitus. My thanks for coming in such a short notice." Eva then poured a red wine in two crystal glasses. She grabbed both and gave one to Silak. When around Bogan's, Eva only drank from crystal glasses, as the crystal always gave away if someone poisoned a drink. She then made a gesture for the man to take a seat on one of the chaise-longs, as she returned back to the one she was siting before.

"The Council had heard that you have faced the Yeddiah Grand-Master...considering you are still breathing, that is a omen, that you are much more than you appear to be." Eva started explaining why he had been summoned."We have recently lost one of the High lords and the Council is now looking for a replacement. Your name is one of the few that was deemed worthy of that honor. We will analyse you and the other worthies, to conclude who is the best choice to take the empty seat."

So the cat was out of the bag, so to speak. Eva had told him why he was there and she was now looking at the man, so she could read and analyse him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Silak H'darr
 Posted: Jun 16 2012, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

High lordship? Now that was completely unexpected. He looked at the glass of wine she handed him, grimacing a brief moment before the shadow on his face melted away. He did not drink but it was never a good idea to share that when offered a drink by one who was sent to size you up for High Lordship so he raised the glass to his lips and sipped the deep red vintage.

It tasted bitter and potent, dry as it puckered the moisture from his mouth. He could not understand why anyone would willingly consume something so foul but then again, he kept rigorous standards for himself. He turned his attention back to the issue at hand.
"I am flattered that the Council has taken notice of my deeds. I did not set out to cross the Yeddiah Grandmaster, but having walked away from the endeavor still among the living, it was an eye-opening experience."

He stepped over to where she had gestured and took a seat in a high backed chair, the reddish upholstery standing out in contrast to his black and grey attire. He wanted more information on what he would need to do further in order to gain a footing on the Council. He had never even imagined he would be considered for a position, but now that he knew he was a contender, he wanted to best the others for the seat.

He smiled coolly, looking at her with a mild interest in her chosen dress. She looked more like a bored socialite than a Nightsister. At least she smelled better.
"So what must I do to prove my worthiness to the Council?"
PM
^
Eva Nightshade
 Posted: Jun 29 2012, 08:55 AM
Quote Post

Eva gave the man a strange smile when the man asked what he was supposed to do to become a member of the Council. Interesting like all of the Order, their eyes would glow when faced with the chance to rise in the Order hierarchy.

"Tell me master H'darr, how good is your ability to acquire something unique?" The red-haired beauty looked to the man in front of her with genuine curiosity about the man skills.

Also there was a sort of void in the man...a hallow void. Something strange with this man...the cold in him was not like the coldness in other Bogan's. No this coldness was unique. Eva was going to use their mission to try to figure what or why was his coldness different from the others and what that meant.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Silak H'darr
 Posted: Jul 21 2012, 08:47 AM
Quote Post

"Unique?"He shrugged as he pondered the question. Ability to acquire something unique was rather broad. Was it an artifact? A person? A piece of information? Was she looking for something in particular? He shook these questions in his mind as he set the glass of wine aside, rising from the chair face her.

"Depending on the item in question, I believe that I can acquire just about anything I might have need or use for. I'm no cat bugler but I have my ways of getting to things. There's always a way, you just need to look for it. What may I ask is the unique thing you have in mind?"

Perhaps he was being too direct, but she was being obtuse and as an Inquisitor, he was used to being the one asking the questions, not the other way around.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D