Welcome to
Star Wars: Galactic Conflict

We are a beginner to advanced RP site with no word count that takes place some 200 years after the death of Darth Krayt. Please take the time to read through our rules and plot before joining. When registering, be sure to use both the First and Last name of your character.

Best Viewed In

&
GOOGLE CHROME

Current RP Year: 390 ABY

Galactic Conflict's Setting
Board Rules
Character Applications

Administrators

Affiliate with us!

RPG-Directory

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» First impressions aren't always the best...., [Tag: Cassandra Lu'ar] (Closed)
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 22 2012, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Group: Independent
Member No.: 11

The blond was now ignoring both the young woman and the man, who was speaking to the other woman. Cassandra then listen Dant'e telling her that she didn't need to be so harsh on the young woman. She raised her eyebrow as the man feelings toward the woman were brotherly concern and not the lust or passion, one would expect from two lovers. Unless...unless, the man was oblivious about the woman feelings for him.

Cassie took a moment before replying to the man as she noticed that he rolled his eyes to her."Mr Dant'e, unlike what you think, I wasn't even as harsh as other doctors would be. Your wound is serious and I would lose precious time explaining her what happened." Actually that was a lie,as a mentat she could do multitasking without any problem, but the man didn't know about that and after all after her dropped her in her planet she would not see him again."After fixing you, I will talk with your girlfriend."

Cassandra kept doing what she knew best and soon the drugs she used were having the desired effect. Dant'e was now sleeping and the wounds all healing. All he needed now was to rest a bit and in less then 30 min he would be as good as new. Cassie then washed her hands and noticed that her leather outfit had blood stains all over it. No problem she could deal with them once at home.

Cassie left the Sick Bay and moved towards the cockpit. She owed the guy the trip to her place and so she would do something that wasn't usual in her...apologize. She knocked and then the door slide sideways and she got in. As the woman glared at her, Cassie felt the urge to simply glare back, but she looked back to the woman with a serious look and a soft smirk in her lips.

"I came to apologize. Your boyfriend wounds were very grave and serious. I didn't need the distraction, but I came to harsh and for that I apologize." Cassie then placed her hands on her waist and kept her gaze on the other woman's eyes. Cassandra then told the other woman how she rescued Dant'e from certain death and everything that happened next. Oddly, Cassie didn't omit any part of what happened."And so one of the ends of my payment for you guys to take me to my place, is to save him."

Cassie then looked to the woman and spoke."He is probably regaining consciousness by now. Come and see him." Cassie then began moving towards the Sick Bay with the woman behind her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: May 23 2012, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 10

Meleena's cold stare for the woman standing in front of her was soon replaced with a look of utter shock and worry when the woman had told her that Dant'es' injuries were more serious than they had appeared, and didn't say anything for several seconds after the woman had apologized for how harsh she had come off. Stammering for words, Meleena's mind seemed to be going a million miles an hour as she tried to figure out what she should ask this woman first. "Is...is he alright? Is he going to live?" she asked, as she felt tears starting to roll up in the corner of her eyes. Though Dant'e never knew her true feelings, she had loved him for years now, and would do anything for him.

She listened carefully as the woman in front of her began to tell her the details of what had happened to Dant'e during their little trip to Nar Shaddaa, and by the time the woman was finished speaking she sat there speechless for moments...but when the woman turned to leave, Meleena reached out, grabbing her wrist for a split second before letting go. Why she had done that, he wasn't entirely sure, but was glad to see that the woman had stopped. When the woman turned to face her, she could see the confusion in the woman's eyes as she looked Meleena over. "I...I..uh...I just wanted to say thank you....for saving his life...." Meleena started to say as she bit her lower lip and looked down at her hands that were folded in her lap. "He...he means everything to me, I was so scared that he wasn't going to make it..." She started to say, not even sure if the woman was even listening, but kept talking anyway. "I don't know why he's so stupid like that sometimes...I guess he just feels like he has to prove himself to the world....prove he's more than just an orphan off the streets of Nar Shaddaa...." She said, as she looked up to meet the gaze of the woman.

meanwhile ;

Nearly an hour and a half passed by the time Dant'e had finally come two. Shocked to see that he was the only one in the Sick bay of his ship, and began to sit up. Moaning from the strain that was put on his muscles as he attempted to sit up, Dant'e slid off the bid, to find that his leg seemed to be healed. "Maybe I was right to bring her along..."[/color] He thought to himself as he looked down at where the gash had been in his leg an hour ago, and found that the gash was healing up better than he had anticipated. Making his way through the ship to his own quarters, where he quickly put on a new pair of pants and shirt, and began making his way to the cockpit, hoping that he would find the place still in one peace, as he knew how protective Meleena was about him, and how much she could hold a grudge if she felt she was wronged in any way.

However, when he had arrived in the cockpit, he was shocked to find not only Meleena, but Cassandra sitting there as well, talking as if nothing had happened. When Meleena saw him standing there however, he saw the joy in her eyes as she jumped to her feet and ran to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He couldn't help but smirk as she did so, and held her tightly in a hug, before he let her go. "I have to admit, I'm a little shocked that I found you two in here talking like this...as if nothing happened!?" Dant'e stated as he looked at meleena who merely shrugged and smiled, before turning his attention to Cassandra. When he didn't get an answer, he shrugged it off, deciding that he would ask one of them what they had been talking about later, but decided the best thing for now was to get started on their way to getting Cassandra to wherever it was she was going.

"I apologize Cassandra, but we will need to make a quick stop on the way to pick up some supplies on the way...I hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much?" Dant'e said as he looked to Cassandra with a quizzical look. The supplies he was talking about were the supplies he had agreed to smuggle for the Confederacy to Corellia. "As soon as that is finished, we will get you on your way to wherever it is you want us to drop you off..." Dant'e said as he turned his attention to Cassie, set a course to...[/color] Dant'e started to say as he stopped, trying to remember exactly where it was that the supplies were located. Perhaps he had been hit in the head a little too hard, as he couldn't seem to remember just where it was. A look of concern crossed Meleena's face as she looked up at Dant'e. He never was like this before, she thought, as she reached up and took his arm. "Are you alright?" She asked as she continued to look up into his eyes. "I'm fine...just get us out of here...." He said to Meleena who frowned and did as she was told, as Dant'e left the room and went to the refresher where he began to splash water over his face. "What the hell is wrong with me?" He muttered to himself as he looked at his reflection in the mirror, but was shocked when he felt a soft touch on his shoulder. "I thought I told you too..." He said in a demanding, almost angry voice as he turned around, expecting to see Meleena standing behind him, but instead saw Cassandra looking at him, pausing as he saw her standing there with a worried look on her face.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 23 2012, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Cassandra was stopped but felt that the other woman didn't want to cause problems. She just wanted to understand what was going on. Also her abilities allowed to understand that though she was still pretty much immature and been sheltered from harm by a safety dome, that could become a serious thing. The woman needed to grow up, but she wouldn't be the one doing that to her. Instead, Cassie, allowed the young woman to see her true nature as a logical and civil person."Meleena relax...your boyfriend is not my type...and why don't you tell him you like him?" Unfortunetley, Cassie question was interrupted by the doors sliding open and both women turned their heads toward a seemingly recovered Dant'e.

Cassandra eyes were now locked on his body language and realized that the drugs she gave him were still doing their work and he wasn't fully recovered..or at least the drugs were still in his system. When Dant'e apologized and then talking about the detour, Cassie simply smiled and nodded her head as she talked."No problem on my side.No bad blood between us. And I'll simply place the coordinates to my planet to stay in your computer system."

Cassandra moved towards the console and pressed the buttons while placing the coordinates on the system. When she turned her head Cassie noticed that he was confused, so she was correct and the drug was still affecting his brain. When he moved out of the cockpit and noticed that Maleena was about to follow him, Cassie grabbed her arm softly and told her to not go as the drug was still affecting his mind and that she would go and give him something to clear his head.

She followed him to his quarters and to the refresher. she then simply crossed her arms over her chest and raised her eyebrow due to the aggressiveness in his voice. Cassie then took out a shot from her med-belt and used it on Dant'e arm."This will clear the side effects of the medication I gave you. It was clouding your mind and making you not think clearly. Now in two minutes you will have your body clear of the excesses. May I take a look at your wounds? I need to check them." Her eyes were locked on Dant'e's but were honest.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: Jun 11 2012, 02:25 PM
Quote Post

Dant'e knew that he had struck a nerve, just by looking at her. He nodded however, as she gave him a pill that she said would help with his memory loss. Looking at her with a bit of shock and awe when she had asked if she could see the wound on his leg, he decided against giving her a snide remark, and stripped off his pants. He watched her as she began to look over his wound, admiring her beauty, though attempting to keep that a secret.

When she had finished, and stood up, he smirked, as he pulled his pants up and began buttoning them. "So what's the diagnosis doc? Am I going to live?" He said jokingly, with a smirk on his face as she looked up to meet his gaze. "Look...I never got the chance to properly thank you for saving my life back there....how about I make it up to you, by not charging you for the ride?" He said, this time not having any sense of humor in his voice, but a very serious look on his face. He was a man of his word, and hated to be in anyone's debt, especially after someone had saved his life.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: Jun 14 2012, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

The blond huntress kept her face serious as he stripped off his pants so she could check the wound in the leg. Cassie made a soft amused chuckle as she stated the fact, that again Dant'e wasn't wearing underwear again, so when she leaned down to check the wound, she could have a better look on his genitalia. Cassie also didn't wear underwear beneath her crimson leather attire. Too bad she would not spend more time with the guy. It would be fun to have him in her bed, but then again, he was already taken...or so it seemed.

The wound had healed fully and Dant'e was good as new. She stood up as Dant'e got dressed again and began to speak yo her. Cassie noticed he had a soft joking tone in his voice. She gave him a smile and a teasing look. "Yes you will live. It would be a shame to allow such handsome and well endowed man to die." She winked to him as she said those words. She couldn't help but flirt with him a bit. But then he turned serious about not charging her ride. Cassie nodded her head and smiled, even giving him a head bow."Thank you. I will appreciate that."

Cassie then realized that she had blood on her clothing and skin. Most of it was Dant'e's, but some was of the man she killed."May I use your refresher? I realized only now that I am disgustingly soaked in blood."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: Jun 18 2012, 01:44 AM
Quote Post

Dant'e laughed at her remark about his "package" and was about to make a rather suggestive comment about it, but chose not to, instead just smiled a bit. When she had thanked him for his act of appreciation for saving his life, Dant'e nodded in return. "It's the least I could do...besides, you seem to have quite the skills there..." He started to say, confused as to why he had said the last part. This wasn't like him, normally he was the suave, impressive ladie's man, but there was something about her that put him off of his game.....

When she had asked to use his refresher, Dant'e nodded as he pointed her in the way she should go. As she left, however, he remembered that he didn't have any towels for her to dry herself off with, when she was finished cleaning herself off, and so decided that he would grab one for her...without her asking for one. Stepping away, Dant'e found his way to his cargo hold, where he kept his extra supplies, and pulled out a towel from one of the cargo containers, and made his way to the refresher. Not even thinking, he opened the door to the refresher, just as Cassandra had finished taking off her clothes, her back to him. Staring at her back side, Dant'e stood there in shock as he lokoked at her body. Despite the fact that he had seen many woman naked in his past, there was something about her body that took away his breath and kept him in a stupor.

As she turned to meet his gaze, however, his eyes quicly darted away, blushing slightly as she seemed to have caught the fact that he had been admiring her from behind. Slightly aroused, Dant'e was unsure if he wanted to hold out the towel, that was covering his lower section. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to walk in on you there....I just...uh...." he said, stumbling over his own words, before finally reaching out his hand to give her the towel. "Uh here...." He said as he turned to leave.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: Jun 19 2012, 08:20 AM
Quote Post

Cassandra thanked with a nod of her head and walked to the direction Dant'e had pointed. As soon she got there, she realized that she had not bath towel. Maybe she should have asked before getting in, but she was already undressing herself, when she noticed it, so she kept taking off her crimson leather attire.

She took from her utility belt a sort of pill that she crushed on the suit. It was on of her inventions. A unique cleaning and washing "pill" for leather and in a couple of minutes her clothes were immaculately cleaned and dried. She then heard the doors slide and saw Dant'e carrying a towel.

Cassie was completely naked, but she had no shame of her body and she turned to accept the towel, allowing Dant'e to take a good look to her body."Enjoying the sight?" She asked with a devious smile and a teasing tone in her voice. Cassie grabbed the towel and winked to Dant'e. "Thank you!" She said as she turned and turned the refresher on. Placing the towel nearby, Cassie walked into the both and smiled when she felt the hot water touching her skin.

She didn't care if Dant'e was still there, if he liked he could watch, but he wasn't going to get any luckier then that.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Fast Reply

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D