Welcome to
Star Wars: Galactic Conflict

We are a beginner to advanced RP site with no word count that takes place some 200 years after the death of Darth Krayt. Please take the time to read through our rules and plot before joining. When registering, be sure to use both the First and Last name of your character.

Best Viewed In

&
GOOGLE CHROME

Current RP Year: 390 ABY

Galactic Conflict's Setting
Board Rules
Character Applications

Administrators

Affiliate with us!

RPG-Directory

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

» Females of the Species..., Tag: Sultrix
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 30 2012, 08:15 AM
Quote Post

Group: Independent
Member No.: 11

{{O.C.C: Timeline A month before Cassandra meet Dant'e. }}

The huntress arrived Ilos in her S18 light freighter. She landed the ship in the landing pad and after setting all the alarms on, she left the ship and moved towards the Cantina where she was supposed to meet a woman, that had information about the pirates that Cassie was hunting down.

Once she entered the Cantina, Cassie chose a booth against the wall and where she could see not only the entrance of the place but also other accesses. She was a bit pissed with the man that hired her, due to the fact she would have to deal with a full Zeltron. In this case the woman known as Sultrix Sanguin. The information's that had been provided by her information broker were a bit wary. Cassie didn't like to deal with Force-users, especially those with ties to the Bogan. Those creatures had no honor. And like any Zeltron, the woman was a hedonist...what would remain to be seen was if she was like the other a poseur or the real deal.

The woman had asked 5.000 credits for the information. since it was who hired her that was paying, Cassie had no qualms about giving the many. If it was hers and the information wouldn't deserve that value, the woman would be in deep problems. She turned her holo-pad on last time and the image of the woman was studied one more time. All Cassie needed to do know was to wait for her arrival.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sultrix Sanguine
 Posted: May 30 2012, 08:52 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 38

Before Cassandra had even touched down on the planet, Sul's XS-800 light freighter, the Ambition Everlasting was already sitting inside the docks, powered down, empty save the ship's lone pilot droid. Sul always made it a habit of being early to meetings such as these, especially those that involved her garnering money or goods of sorts. She was indeed a hedonist, whom sought pleasures and experiences of all sorts. Nothing else mattered to her, even the lives of other individuals. The only thing that mattered was her pleasure, and hers alone.

Dressed in a fairly revealing latex bodysuit, Sul sat at one corner of the Cantina and watched as Cassandra walked in, immediately noticing her from the usual squabble thanks to her stunningly good looks. From the moment she spotted the human woman, Sul had a devious grin on her face; maybe she was to get lucky in more than one way today.

Despite several glances at her and attempts from a few guys to buy her a drink, she ignored them and walked gracefully and silently over to where Cassandra sat in her booth, sliding in without a word. The Zeltron woman stared at Cassandra with a playful smirk, her light pink skin shimmering in the light as her purple hair cascaded down her shoulders to frame her handsome features. "So. Since we already know whom each other is, there is no need for introductions. You got the credits?"
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 30 2012, 09:17 AM
Quote Post

She noticed the skimpy dressed Zeltron, moving towards her booth. Cassie was amused to see how males, no matter the species were all the same. They were all trying their luck. After all the Zeltron reputation was that they were all easy to lay down with others. So it was amusing to see them trying to get lucky and the woman simply denying them her favors.

When the woman slide into the booth, without any manner, Cassie eyebrow was raised and cold gaze was on her eyes, while her voice was soft and polite. This was one of many Cassie's abilities. To not allow others to know her true intentions, by mixing soft and cold expressions on her face and body language. One thing though, the huntress was already liking about the woman. She was direct and cut the bullshit around the subject. With a ironical smile, Cassie titled her head to one side as she spoke.

"Indeed I have. Do you have the information's?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sultrix Sanguine
 Posted: May 30 2012, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

As the woman spoke, Sul watched her quite closely. She was able to notice and sense a strong will and an ability to mask her emotions. Being Zeltron, however, she was more capable of detecting hidden emotions than normal individuals, especially humans. She was beginning to really like Cassandra, and not just for her looks. She loved strong women such as her, and she was excited to have met someone such as her.

At the same time Sul's gaze was analyzing Cassandra's subtle emotional give-aways, she was also looking over the woman's stunningly good looks. She had surprisingly flawless skin, beautifully tanned and quite the delicious chest. She didn't even try to hide her gaze as it fell upon her chest, giving the woman a sexy wink after she spoke. "Of course. But I am going to need insurance that I will receive my payment afterwards. I hear that you are honest, but with the galaxy as it is, one can never be too sure."
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 30 2012, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

The Zeltron woman was trying to feel Cassandra true emotions. It was a good move but one that with Cassie wouldn't work as Cassie was sending false emotional and telepathic input. It was something that she does whenever she deals with Zeltrons or species with similar abilities. so this was going to be fun as the woman would be making her judgments based on false impressions.

Cassandra also realized that the woman was looking at her with the same look that men usually did. She was highly self-aware of her attractiveness, but unfortunetley for the woman, Casandra had long decided that she didn't play on that team. When the women eyes were in her cleavage, Cassie smirked. She heard Sultrix speak about her payment.

Rolling her eyes, Cassie grabbed her data-pad and touched a few keys on the visor.The huntress then smiled to the woman a sarcastic smile."I've transferred half of it to the account you gave to my employer. You will get the rest after I get the information. I really hope the information you have is worth this sum of money."

The waiter then came to the booth and asked if Cassie wanted something to drink. Cassie said yes and made her request. She kept her play in sending false empathic input. Unless Sul would concentrate very hard on her and that would be noticed by anyone in the Cantina, the woman would keep getting the false input. On the other hand if she did try to use her abilities on Cassie the woman would find, Cassie fist on her face.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sultrix Sanguine
 Posted: Jun 3 2012, 07:46 PM
Quote Post

Sul could tell that right off the bat that this woman was quite strong-willed and resilient, both traits she loved about the female. It only did to draw her in more because of her inability to see that she was not interested. To her, she was merely playing hard to get, and it only made it more fun and excited. She didn't care that the woman was a client, that never mattered to her. All that did was her addiction to sensation and experience, one of her downfalls in the long run.

To double-check that the woman was saying the truth, Sul pulled out her dataslate and checked, finding the credits as the woman had promised. All the time she kept her gaze on Cassandra, eying her up and down, paying attention particularly to her chest. With a sigh and a smile, she spoke. "Alright. These Pirates are heading to Nar Shaddaa for some kind of meeting with another client or organisation. The only thing I know besides that is that they are heavily armed."
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: Jun 5 2012, 06:58 AM
Quote Post

The purple haired Zeltron was eyeing Cassie down and Cassie noticed how the woman stop and stared to her cleavage. Cassie had to force herself not to roll her eyes to the woman. The huntress pressed her lips in a not pleased expression. The woman was getting near to have her fist in her face if she tried to use her pheromones on her.

As the woman checked her own datapad, Cassie noticed the glow in the woman eyes due to the money. When Sultrix finally gave her the information, Cassandra eyes open wide and her mouth dropped. five thousand credits for that piece of information? Sultrix luck was that the money was not her own or Sultrix would be eating her own teeth right now."You must be kidding me. That information was worth that much? Lady, if the money was my own you would be feeling excruciating pain right now." Cassandra kept her eyes on the Zeltron as she worked on her datapad and sent the rest of the money to the woman account.

"I bet you used your pheromones and your prostitute tricks on the man paying you before, didn't you? Otherwise, I don't see anyone paying five thousand credits for a information that isn't worth, five hundred." Cassie then looked straight in the pinkish skinned woman eyes and spoke in a threatening tone."Try to use your pheromones on me and I promise that you will feel the excruciating pain I mentioned earlier." Cassie then took a sip on her drink and placed the glass on the table.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sultrix Sanguine
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 09:16 PM
Quote Post

Sultrix gave an amused chuckle to the female. Did she even have any idea who she was? To her, this woman just seemed like any girl off the street who thought she was tough because she had experienced a few bad things in life. Sul's entire life had been hard, and had only gotten harder after her induction into an Assassin's guild on Nar Shaddaa. She had killed countless petty warlords, spice dealers, smugglers and many other kinds of scum over the years. How was this woman any different from any of them?

"Well, my dear, I was the only one in possession of this information, and my services are not cheap. And I would suggest that next time you are dealing with someone like me, that you refrain from those threats. You say that to the wrong person, you will be the one in excruciating pain." Sul grabbed her glass and downed the last of her drink before standing up. "It has been an adventure my dear, but I believe it is time for me to depart. I have other things to do."
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D