Welcome to
Star Wars: Galactic Conflict

We are a beginner to advanced RP site with no word count that takes place some 200 years after the death of Darth Krayt. Please take the time to read through our rules and plot before joining. When registering, be sure to use both the First and Last name of your character.

Best Viewed In

&
GOOGLE CHROME

Current RP Year: 390 ABY

Galactic Conflict's Setting
Board Rules
Character Applications

Administrators

Affiliate with us!

RPG-Directory

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» First impressions aren't always the best...., [Tag: Cassandra Lu'ar] (Closed)
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: May 8 2012, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Group: Independent
Member No.: 10

To many others, just the smell of Nar Shaddaa alone, would be enough to make them hurl the contents of their stomach all over the floor, but to Dant'e this was home. After spending the first 8 years of his life on the planet, he had come to regard it as just another planet, and the retched smell of the planet, as common.. He had arrived on the "Lady Outlaw" just hours before his arrival at his preffered cantina the "The Burning Deck", just in time to catch a glance of one of his favorite twi'lek dancers preforming her elegant dance.

After having spent the last month and a half on the "Lady Outlaw", and being forced to hear the constant nagging of his co-pilot Maleena Hamal, Dant'e was ready to spend his well earned money at the pazaak tables, and drink his frustrations away. After downing several shots of Corellion Whiskey, a personal favorite, Dant'e found his way to a small table where four others were seated around, a twilek, a rodian, and two other humans. Dant'e had done business with one of the other humans, and knew the twi'lek for her skill at scamming other's out of their money, often after a long night of drinking and gambling. After being greeted by the other's, and sitting next to his twi'lek friend, the night of gambling had begun.

Dant'e was never one to rely solely on pure luck, and always had a "card up his sleeve" or some way of cheating when his luck began turning against him. By the time he had finished, he left with at least 25% profit from what he came into the game with. With a cocky smile on his face, Dant'e left the table, as two of the humans, who had entered the game after he had, glared him down. They were the ones who had lost most of their money, in part due to dant'es overly "lucky" night.

After finding himself back up at the bar, and downing several more shots of whiskey, Dant'e began his long walk back to his ship, "Lady Outlaw". As Dant'e stumbled out the door, half drunk, he stumbled his way through the streets, pushing several other's out of his way, before stumbling into a near by alley. Emptying the content of his stomach onto the ground, Dant'e was unaware that he had in fact been followed by the very men who he had ripped off earlier. Dant'e stood up just in time to see the face of one of his attackers, before being shoved into the side of a building. "You aint goin nowhere! Not until you give me back all of those credits you stole from us!" The voice was loud, forcing Dant'e to cringe as the words wrang through his ears. Though he could barely see who the man was, he knew the voice....

"It's not my fault that you Nerf herders play pazaak as well as a five year old!" The words escaped his throat before he could even think about what he was saying, only enraging his attackers even more. Before he could stop it, a large fist came head on into his stomach, strong enough to knock the wind clean out of him. Gasping for breath, as he hit he knees, Dant'es rage soon began to take over his confusion. "You shouldn't have done that!" Dant'e muttered under his breath as he attempted to stand to his feet, but was met by a second and third blow to his side and then to his leg. Dant'e fell hard and fast onto his face with a grunt as the next few seconds...or minutes were filled with painful streems of agony, as the group continued kicking him as he was down.

Dant'e was nearly unconscious by the time his beating ended. Completely unaware of why the men had turned their attention from him, he decided that the men must have either considered him not worth killing, or had left him for dead...either way, he was certain that he was gonna be staying there for a very long time....

However, after the grogginess of the alcohol and pain had slowly began to dissipate, he finally was able to sense that the others were gone, and someone was kneeling beside him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 8 2012, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 11

Nar Shaddaa....Cassie hated this place.This was one of the foulest and vilest planet in all the Galaxy. The smell of the air was putrid...but also were the people. The Hutt had infested this place for too long and even though centuries ago the Sith Lord, Darth Krayt, had almost extinct them as it tried to destroy many other species, the Hutt had been able to keep their grip on this planet.

But she was there on a job. She had taken this job n exchange for important information towards the "Legacy Virus". It was a really simple job for her...too easy her intuition stated.

Cassie followed the man for two days now and decided that today was the moment to strike. The job was easy. Kill a group of smugglers that had betrayed the man that hired the huntress. She followed them to a Cantina and watched as a blond man was cheating on them, but when the man left, the fools realized what had happned, so they stood up and pursuit the man. Cassie smiled as this was perfect for her. She payed her tab and followed them.

The blond man was kind of hot and Cassie liked the way he had cheated the fools. The man were quick and attacked the man without any kind of honor as they all attacked. Considering that was not right, Cassie stepped out from the shadows with her two batons in her hands ready to strike. She charged the charge of her batons to kill.

With a couple of moves, Cassandra showed why she was feared by many of the crime lords of the galaxy. She had been raised to be the ultimate assassin...a deadliest warrior. It took her only five minutes to kill all the gang. Cassandra then placed her batons back to their hilts and knelled down the man who was badly injured.

Realizing that the man was more wounded then it seemed, Cassandra decided to take him with her to her ship, where she could give him the necessary medical treatment.

"Don't worry, I'm a friend of sorts...I'll take care of you." And so she placed the man on her back as she began to move towards her ship.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: May 8 2012, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Dant'e was barely conscious when the woman who had appeared at his side decided to lift him off the ground, and had her arm around his waist holding him up. Though able to stand, Dant'e stumbled as they walked, completely unaware of just where this woman was taking him..but the fact that he was still alive, probably because of her, made it so he wasn't as nervous about what was happening.

The walk, or more like being dragged along, seemed much longer than it had appeared. Groggy from the pain of every footstep, Dant'e was relieved when they had finally arrived at the docking bay, and she had leaned him up against a large crate. "Where are we? W..what are we doing here?" He asked, as he looked around, holding his ribcage as he continued gasping for air. The pain resonating from he legs and chest seemed unbearable, but Dant'e was able to fight through the pain, as he stood there waiting for an answer.

Admiring the woman as she left his side and made her way towards her ship, he seemed entranced by her beauty, admiring the curvature of her body. Pushing himself up as straight as he could, his eyes scanned over the platform where the woman was standing. "Look....lady....I'm greatful for your help....but I've really gotta get going....

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 9 2012, 09:00 AM
Quote Post

She dragged the semi-conscious man and took her a while to reach the docking bay where her ship landed. The man was heavy, but for what she could feel, it was muscle and bone heavy, not fat heavy. As Cassie leaned him against a crater so she could go and open the ramp, the man finally regained full conscious and began speaking."We are at a docking bay. I brought you here so I can take care of your wounds on my ship. don't worry, I'm a trained doctor."

She then stood up and began to move towards her ship, when the man talked again. Cassandra stopped walking and turned around to look at the man who was obviously hurt while he tried to stand.

"Look....lady....I'm greatful for your help....but I've really gotta get going...."

Cassandra was about to reply that if wanted then he could go, when her empathic abilities gave her a sort of a warning. She turned her head towards her ship and blinked her eyes. The next moment her ship exploded and the shock-wave of the explosion sent her against the man as both fell over and hid behind a crate as many debris were coming flying.

"Bloody Hell!" She said as she was sure who did this to her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: May 9 2012, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Dant'e was about to turn and leave, when the woman's ship exploded. The force of the explosion knocking the woman back, nearly toppled the young woman over him, had it not been for the crate behind him. Catching the woman as she fell hard back against him, he moaned in pain, as she hit his body. "What the hell was that?" Dant'e exclaimed, as he stood up straight, wiping the debris off of his clothing.

Despite how attractive the woman was, he was starting to wonder if being around her was such a good idea...however, that thought soon faded from his mind as a blaster bolt went whizzing by his head, narrowly missing by inches. Quickly ducking behind the crate, Dant'e pulled his two Heavy Blaster pistols out of their holsters. He wasn't sure who these men were, how many there were, or why they were now trying to kill him, but he was sure that if he didn't do something than he'd be in the same shape as the woman's ship....and he certainly didn't want that.

Popping up above the crate, Dant'e fired off three shots, the first two narrowly missing there target and the third hitting within mere centimeter's of the man's head, hiding behind a wall. Ducking back behind his crate, just as a plasma bolt whizzed by, Dant'e spun back out, shooting off several more rounds, this time catching one of the assailants in the chest, killing him instantly. The three others in the group were heard cussing as they saw their comrade killed, and continued firing at his position. "Look lady, I appreciate you helping me out....but I think you've just gotten me in, waaay over my head..." He said with a slight scowl, before shooting off several more shots at the men attacking them. "What the hell do these schutta's want with you?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 10 2012, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Even wounded the man, caught Cassie as she was sent flying by the shock-wave. she heard the muffled sound of pain leaving his lips. Both then swiftly cover behind a huge crate.

When the man stood up a plasma bolt from a blaster almost hit the man. Cassandra looked and saw who the men were."That son of a sodding mutated cow, double-crossed me!" Was all that she said in disbelief. She had cured the crime lord daughter and even done the job for him and now he double-crossed her and blown up her ship? Oh the man was dead. A dead man walking.

The man she saved was not very good in brawling, but was one heck of a shooter. Even hurt and with alcohol on his system, the man was able to hit one of the men directly on the heart, killing him instantly.

"Look lady, I appreciate you helping me out....but I think you've just gotten me in, waaay over my head..." "What the hell do these schutta's want with you?"

Cassie looked at him as she grabbed her own blasters."I didn't planned this to happen...actually I'm quite pissed with this." Cassie replied to the man as she took aim and killed two of the men with her shooting."Short version?" She asked as more plasma bolts were fired towards them."The men you cheated on that game and almost killed you...I was hired to kill them as they stole a crime lord from Coruscant lower city." She stood up and fired another round, but this time not hitting none. As she lowered down to evade more bolts, she kept explaining."And now that traitor, blew my ship and is trying to kill me...oh and you...but don't worry...just cover me!"

Cassie asked the man to cover her as she charged to the four men still shooting at them. Thanks to her acrobatic abilities, Cassie was able to gracefully evade and dodge the bolts from the blasters. She had let her blasters on the floor near the guy and was now with her unique batons on her hands.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: May 14 2012, 02:01 PM
Quote Post

"I didn't planned this to happen...actually I'm quite pissed with this."

"You didn't PLAN THIS?" Dant'e asked with emphasis on the planning part. "Just What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dant'e nearly screamed, but she wasn't listening to him, as she had been busy firing back at the people trying to kill them. When she had ducked back around the crate, she began explaining to him why these men were after her....or them...and according to her it was the short version of her little story. "That's all fine and dandy, miss....but How am I even a part of this?" He asked, but again his question was ignored as she told him to cover her, while throwing her pistols down on the ground beside him.

Before he could stop her, she had left her post behind the crate and expertly dodging the bolts that were being shot at her. "crazy bitch!" He muttered under his breath as he jumped up and began shooting cover fire for the lady. Dant'e however, was amazed as he saw her take out the first man with ease, with a blow to the side of the man's jaw. The second that the first man was down, the other two combatants turned there attention to the woman. "Bad mistake!" Dant'e said with a smirk as he shot the man in the neck killing him instantly.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 15 2012, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

When the blond and quite handsome guy almost yelled about her not having planned this, Cassandra only gave him a very cold stare and if they weren't being targeted by plasma bolts, she would have a nice conversation with the guy.

But was then and now she was fighting the guys, using her batons discharges to deal with the men. As she killed one that had dared to face her, a blast passed by her head and in the next moment another blast that hit the man that was firing at her, killing the man. Cassie turned her head and noticed that the blond man was quite a marksman as he had hit the man throat, a very difficult shot.

Cassandra then jumped and somersaulted over the last man and hit the man with her batons. This time the charge was set only to stun and not kill. The man become nimble but conscious as he let her blaster fall to the ground and Cassie hit him with her feet in a frontward kick, making the man fly and land between her and the blond man.

The huntress then began walking menacingly to the man who was now recoiling on fear. She then spoke in a serious and angry tone of voice."I'm letting you live, so you can deliver a message to your boss. Tell him that betraying me was his last mistake. I will go after him and kill him and all those that place themselves between me and him.

So be smart and that day be far far away, or I will kill you too."
With a glacial look in her eyes, She then simply placed her baton on the man temple and a spark of electricity was seen. Then the man fell unconscious.

Cassandra sighted and placed her batons, on their sheath and walked toward the blond man. She grabbed her blasters from the floor and placed them on their holsters. She then noticed that the man was bleeding from one of his wounds, due to the effort. Cassie came close to him."You are bleeding from the wound again....let me take a look at it." As she began to take a look on the wound, she noticed that it could get serious if not taken care. Cassandra looked to the guy."Thank you for the help. Much appreciated....your wound needs to be taken care of. Unluckily, I no longer have my ship to take care of these wound....do you want me to take you to the hospital?" Cassandra looked to the fiery mass of debris were her ship once stood and sighted. She then looked again to the man wound and then to his eyes waiting for the man reply.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: May 17 2012, 02:07 AM
Quote Post

The fighting was over almost as quicly as it had started, and yet, Dant'e was a bit surprised to find that this woman had decided to spare the life of the last man standing, but not before knocking him to the ground, with what appeared to be a stunning shock from the woman's batons. Dant'e watched carefully, listening as the woman explained to the man, that their boss would pay for his betryal. "You're letting the man go? Just like that?" Dant'e asked, a bit surprised with her decision. However, his questions seemed to have little affect on the woman, as she noticed that his wound he had attained in his 'brawl' with the men he had cheated out of their money, had once again started to bleed. It appeared, that during the brawl, that he had somehow been stabbed, though he could not remember seeing any of them with any kind of knife or bladed weapon.

"You are bleeding from the wound again....let me take a look at it....Thank you for the help. Much appreciated....your wound needs to be taken care of. Unluckily, I no longer have my ship to take care of these wound....do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

The woman said as she began looking at his wound. Dant'e however, would have nothing of it. Hospitals meant that there would be some king of investigation, and more often that not, his name coming up in a police investigation usually ended up in him spending atleast a night or two in jail. "No, that's alright....I'm sure I'll survive....besides if it's as serious as you say, I can get it taken care of when I get back to my ship...I have plenty of medical supplies there...." Dant'e said, this time however, his demeanor towards her was slightly different, greatful for her help and concern.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 17 2012, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Cassie looked to the blond man with a glacial look when he asked about the fact she was letting the man live."This way my message will get through quite clearly." But the look in her eyes changed once she saw the wound bleeding and she began observing.

As she looked the guy wound, she titled her head to him as he denied going to an hospital and talked about his ship. Cassandra took a deep breath."A ship...I had one." Cassandra eyes then glowed with an idea."Mr...could I ask you to take me to a designated planet? I'll pay the transport with the rest of credits I have with me and I'll treat your wounds...in your ship?" Cassandra swift thinking was all she needed to get out of this disgusting planet and go to her stronghold, where she had other ships...that is if the man would accept her propose.

"I'm Cassandra Lu'aR, please meeting you." She said with a soft smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: May 21 2012, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Looking at her for a second after she had asked for a lift off of the planet, before leaning against a crate, taking the weight off his leg, as he thought about the offer. He did need the money after all, since he hadn't had a job for a little while now, but...he couldn't be sure if taking on her offer would be beneficial to his health. Finally after a second he looked back up to meet her eyes. "Considering that you obviously have some kind of price on your head, I doubt that would be a very good idea to get any bit more involved in this as I already am...." He said pausing, as he rubbed his chin, deep in thought. "But....considering you did save my ass back there, I suppose that I owe you that much...." He said as he looked up to meet her eyes.

"Besides, if you're as good fixing up cut's like this" he said motioning to his leg. "As you are at fighting, than I think it might be in my favor to help you out here...." He said, biting his lip as he continued to think over the proposition, knowing that the longer he took, the more blood he would loose. "Fine...You've got yourself a deal, lady...." He said as he began tearing off a piece of his shirt sleeve to turn into some kind of bandage to help stop the blood loss, until he could get back to the ship and get fixed up. When the young woman had introduced herself, he smirked a bit and nodded, ignoring any manners of responding with his own name. After all, the way he saw it, after he was done giving her a ride to wherever it was that she wanted the ride to, she'd be out of his life...therefore she really didn't need to know his name. Though this seemed to offend the woman, though he acted as if he didn't notice.

He normally was quite suave around woman, but woman of this caliber, he had little experience seducing, and the more he said seemed to just piss her off, so without saying anything else, he decided it best just to start on his way back to the ship, and let her follow if she decided to come along. However, the trip back to the ship seemed to be far to much stress on his leg, and before he could make it more than half way back, he nearly collapsed, just barely catching himself on the wall as he fell. Cursing under his breath as he looked down at his leg to find he pant leg stained through with blood, he slammed his fist against the wall. When cassandra stopped to look at his leg, he moved so that his leg was partly out of her view. "It's fine, but it seems that my leg wants to give out on me....I may need your help to get back...."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 22 2012, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

For a moment or two, Cassandra considered using her Zeltron abilities in the guy if he would be so afraid to help her out. All she wanted was a lift off this dump of a planet and she was going to pay for that ride, with credits and offering her medical assistance. But she realized that she wouldn't need to resort to that, as he told her that he would help her as she had saved him. The guy eyes were pretty but she sensed that he was trying to make a move on her.

That amused Cassie, as the man was quite good looking and for what she had already seen and felt, was also the owner of a hot body. If they had meet in another situation, who knew, maybe they would spend the night together. Cassie soon realized that he was bleeding from the wounds on his leg as he ripped a bit of his shirt to create a sort of bandage. She also noticed that he didn't give her his name, but that was of no consequence for her. If he didn't want to tell her his name, then so be it. No hard feelings on her part."I am a good medical doctor as I am a fighter. I will put you good as new." Was all she said to his question regarding her abilities.

Then they both started walking. The trip to his ship seemed to be too much for his wound as she saw him almost collapse and barely avoiding to fall to the ground. She looked to his wound and she saw that not only was bleeding more, which meant that it was a really deep cut, but also that the loss of blood could be deadly. She noticed him trying to hide the leg. The man was highly self-aware as it seemed. When he talked Cassie had to force herself to not roll her eyes to him. Men and their macho bravado.

"Here. Lean on me." Cassie said as she placed his hand on her waist so he could support on her, while her arm was now around and under his other, in a position that was going to allow her to take him swiftly to his ship."In which docking bay is your ship. If you loose more blood you can die, so just tell me where it is so I can ran with you to it." Once the man told her and due to her years of training, Cassie began to speed herself carrying the man. It took her about five minutes to carry the man to the ship. It was a nice ship. They reached the it and Cassie looked at the man who was starting to go into shock."We are here. Quickly open it so I can take care of your wound before you pass out."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: May 22 2012, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Dant'e was grateful for her help, when she offered to help him back to his ship, and did as he was told, leaning on his shoulder, and taking the weight off of his shoulder. Though dant'e was able to keep up with her, the pain was more than enough to make him call out in pain, several times on the way back to the ship.

Expecting his co-pilot and close friend, Maleena Dronos, to be finishing up her duties restocking the ship's supplies, he was shocked when the boarding ramp of the ship opened quickly, and she ran out to meet them, terror and confusion showing obviously in her eyes as she met them, and quickly took him by his other shoulder. "What happened?" She asked Dant'e, almost completely ignoring the woman that was at his side helping her. "I'll be fine, honest..." He said, grimacing in pain as they began to get him up into the ship. "This woman is a doctor, and will get my leg fixed up....but I need for you to get us up and out of here...." Though he saw the confusion on Meleena's face, he wasn't about to argue with her about it, and gave her a stern look, telling her that he meant it. Grudgingly, Meleena walked away leaving the two to themselves, at which time Dant'e guided Cassandra through the ship and to the Medical Bay.

When they arrived, he could already feel the effects of the loss of blood, and was grateful to finally lay down, as he felt the room spinning around him, and felt as if he was about to collapse at any minute. "Thank you.... Cassandra..." Dant'e said weakly as he looked at her. His often smug expression was replaced with a genuine smile as he looked at her, before laying his head back on the pillow, while he watched her start to work on his leg. The effect of the Bacta on the skin seemed to sooth the pain of the wound.

When the ship was finally out of the planet's atmosphere, he heard a soft knock on the door, and looked over to see Meleena standing in the doorway with her arms crossed across her chest, and an almost deadly glare in her eyes as she looked at Dant'e. "I don't like being blown off like that Dant'e! You know that!" She started off, before turning her attention to the woman who was working on Dant'e leg. "Perhaps you can tell me what happend to Dant'e?" She asked as she watched Cassandra cautiously, though her deadly glare was replaced with a look of curiousity and concern for the man she loved.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cassandra Lu'aR
 Posted: May 22 2012, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

As soon the boarding ramp went down, a woman come from inside the ship, towards the man with worried look. so much that she first ignored Cassie. When the man told her that Cassie was a doctor and would treat him, Cassie simply gave a nod with her head to the woman who was obviously not pleased by her presence.

The guy then told the woman that they needed to leave the planet and he gave the young woman a stern look making her obey. He then directed Cassie through the ship towards the Sick Bay. Once there Cassie helped the man lay on the table and checked his leg. The cut was really deep. She then opened the closets and drawers taking everything she would need. She placed a bit of bacta on the wound, just to kill the pain. Cassandra then took the guys boots off and grabbed a pair of scissors and started cutting the guy pants, that were obviously destroyed.

What Cassie wasn't expecting was the fact the guy was without underwear and once she took of the rest of the pants and the ruined shirt the man was laying naked in front of her, though she looked the man body and bit her lower lip, Cassie realized that the man was really in danger so she simply placed a white sheet over him, only leaving the places with the wounds out, so she could deal with them.

She began taking care of the wound on the leg when a small knock on the door was heard and the woman of before entered the room and started talking with the man, who was named Dant'e. Cassie smirked a bit as she could feel the emotions of the woman. She had a huge crush on the man and was considering Cassie a threat. That was amusing. When she began talking to Cassie, the blond simply looked at the young woman with her cold gaze.

"I will tell you all about what happened to your little boyfriend, once I save him. The blood loss can be fatal and if you keep distracting me with questions, you can say bye bye to him. Now please unless you have some medical training please stay and help. If not then leave and let me do my work."

Cassie didn't wait to hear the reply from the girl. She could feel her rage, but Cassie was going to save the man and heal him properly. She went to her med-belt and took a few pharmaceutical drugs that were expensive and not easily find. She placed three of them on the man leg and one in each wound on the man torso. If she didn't had intervened, Dant'e would be really killed by the men she was after.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dant'e Archqus
 Posted: May 22 2012, 02:00 PM
Quote Post

Dant'e was nearly unconscious due to the pain, when Meleena had entered the room. Having been naked in front of numerous women before, it didn't seem to bother him nearly as much as it seemed to bother her, though she didn't say anything about it. When she asked what had happened, and was met with a rather stern and rude answer on the part of Cassandra, He could see the anger in her eyes, as Meleena glared at Cassandra, who was ignoring her completely. "Meleena...just go...I'll tell you when this is all over...." With that he saw the pain in Meleena's eyes as she looked at Dant'e and left with a huff.

Dant'e looked over at Cassandra, and couldn't help but smirk when he saw how into her work she was. "You know, you didn't need to be so harsh to her back there...she was only concerned about me...." He said as he looked at her, though was met with a glacial stare from the woman, and shook his head a bit. Rollign his eyes, Dant'e couldn't help but wonder just why he allowed such a raunchy bitch to come along, and figured if it weren't for his leg, he probably would have left her back on Nar Shaddaa.

Due in part to the loss of blood, Dant'e was unconscious by the time that the woman had finished working on his leg, and was left alone to sleep.

meanwhile;

Back in the Cockpit of the "Lady Outlaw" Meleena sat in the cock staring out into space, when she heard the door to the cockpit slide open, and turned to see who it was. When she saw the woman there, that had been working on Dant'e, she turned away in a huff. "What do you want?" She demanded as she glared at the woman. Though she didn't know why, she had a feeling that this woman was trouble from the start, not only for the crew, but for her especially, when it came to dant'e.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Fast Reply

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D