Welcome to
Star Wars: Galactic Conflict

We are a beginner to advanced RP site with no word count that takes place some 200 years after the death of Darth Krayt. Please take the time to read through our rules and plot before joining. When registering, be sure to use both the First and Last name of your character.

Best Viewed In

&
GOOGLE CHROME

Current RP Year: 390 ABY

Galactic Conflict's Setting
Board Rules
Character Applications

Administrators

Affiliate with us!

RPG-Directory

Sidebar: Dana Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

» Just in the rim..., tag Kat
Kev Cetu
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Group: Confederation
Member No.: 56

Kev had been out on one of this long trips before heading back home to see his mother and father. But this trip was not like any of this others ones. He had been over this head not with just the cargo he had to take but the getting the info that he had to take back to his boss too. Kev had been shot at and cut up, the truth he looked like he had been through hell and back. This was the last time he take some live animals to other planet, but then he had once said he would not go to some places again and yet he does.

Needed to go something to drink, Kev had come across a Planet he know well had something or someone he could have a drink with. Sending a friend he had meet on other one of his outting, Kev landed his ship and had made his way over to the local bar. it had been a while since she last time he was here.

As he take a sat at one of the tables in the back of the room so he could see everything that was going on in the place, Kev opened up his shirt so he could take a look at one of the cuts that was on his side before he order his first have what was to be his many.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katrina Sartrix
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: GFX Moderator
Member No.: 36

Katrina parked her speeder bike ouside and smirked when she entered the bar and spotted the handsome Kev Cetu. "Well....well...well," she mused as she smirked at Kev and then sat down beside him and then wrapped her arm around Kev's waist and then planted her lips on top of his and kissed him passionately on the lips and ran her hand up his chest.

"I see my baby got hurt," she teased as she kissed him on his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Kev Cetu
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Kev looked up to see just who he had been waiting for and she has looking as good as very. trying to hind a smirk as she take the sit next to him. That had been something about Kat what he did not know but it maybe his blood run warm and he enjoyed it. Felling her lips on his made he forget about the pain in his side until she said something about it.

"this? no this is nothing like i had before." Kev smiled as he pulled his shirt closed. Taking his drink from the barmaid, Kev leaned back into his sit it was all he could not from to cry out in pain from his cut. his eyes moved over Kat as he take a drink of the cold drink. "you miss me?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katrina Sartrix
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Kat grinned. "Yes...I have missed you," she said as she as she smiled shyly at him and ran her hand under his shirt to heal his wound.

Once she was finished, Kat removed her hand out from under his shirt and smirked. "There all better," she mused as she smirked at him and then sat in his lap and sipped on her drink from the bartender. "So what brought you out here to see me?" she asked as she rested her head on his chest.

--------------------

user posted image
^
Kev Cetu
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Kev run his fingers tips down Katrina's back as she healed his side. "See that is why I keep you around." He joked. The truth he did not really know why he did keep seeing her. There was others that was just as good looking at her, but there was just something about her that made him wanting more from her. Wrapping one arm around her as she moved to sit in this lap, Kev could not help be smirk.

"oh I was just in the Rim and heard that they was having a great drink sale here. and thought to myself hey i am here so why not get some when I was here." He run his fingers up her side as he held her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katrina Sartrix
 Posted: Jun 21 2012, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Katrina smirked at Kev when he said that was why he kept her around. "Whatever you know you like me," She teased as she kissed him and she smirked. "Damn you," she said as she smirked as she giggled as she sipped on her drink as he ran his hand up her leg.

--------------------

user posted image
^
Kev Cetu
 Posted: Jun 22 2012, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Kev smirked as he run his hand down her leg. It was then that he say something he did not want to see or more like someone. there standing at the door was one of the more hated bondy hunters groups that had been after Kev for months now. A man that was teller then Kev and his two sons, all looked like they was nothing but trash. So the man looked around the room, Kev pulled Kat closer to him.

Making use they did not see him, he kissed Katrina with a deep kiss, but his eyes was not closed like one would think with a kiss like that but his eyes was on the group as they made there way to them.

Once they pasted them and headed back for the door, Kev smiled and pulled back. "Now, where was we at?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katrina Sartrix
 Posted: Jun 22 2012, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Kay sensed Kev tense up and before she could even ask what got his boxers in a twist, she felt Kev's lips lock on hers with a passionate a kiss and she returned the kiss. He was the only one who knew how to make her turn to putty in a good way of course.

"I don't know," she said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Though you sure did get tense when those bounty hunters walked in. I assume you are in trouble again?" She crossed her arms across her chest as she looked at Kev.

--------------------

user posted image
^
Kev Cetu
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 12:14 AM
Quote Post

Kev smirked at her. "why would you say that?" He run his fingers down her back. He had always been in trouble with bounty hunters. It was not like he did anything, at least in his eyes. But the truth was that Kev had done something to get the bounty hunters after him. Just that Kev was not sure what the reason was for them to be there for him this time.

He leaned over and kissed Kat softly on his lips. he moved his fingers to brush her cheek. "do I need a reason to kiss you like that?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katrina Sartrix
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Kat shrugged her shoulders. "You seem a little on edge is all," she said. Before she could say anything else, she felt Kev's lips press against hers and kiss her again and she grinned shyly. "No, you don't have to have a reason for kissing me like that," she mused as she as she sighed softly. "So you planning on hanging out in this dump all night or can we go somewhere else?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow at Kev.

--------------------

user posted image
^
Kev Cetu
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 10:54 AM
Quote Post

Kev winked at her as she grabbed her and held her in his arms. One hand on her back and the other under her legs, as he stood up. "My ship is just around the block?" He headed with her in his arms to the door. "or do you have some other place in mind?" his mind was not thinking very clean. He was thinking of things he could do to her to make her wanting more.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katrina Sartrix
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Kat smirked as she wrapped her arms around Kev's neck when he picked her up. "I don't have to be anywhere at the moment," she mused as she watched him carry her out of the bar.

She looked around the area. "Your friends are still following us," she added as she pointed at the bounty hunters that were still lurking about outside the bar following behind Kev.

--------------------

user posted image
^
Kev Cetu
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 08:49 PM
Quote Post

Kev turned around to see the three behind them. "Damn it!" with her in his arms he could not get to his gun that was always on his side and he really did not want to drop his prize for the night. He bit his lip as he stopped walking. It was then that the older of the three started to say something to the others. "looks like we have our selfs that bounty after all boys.!" then he take a step closer to Kev and smirked as his eyes moved over Kat in Kev's arms. "And maybe some fun for after."

Kev could not help himself at the man's words. "How about you have your fun with her now and then we talk about the bounty?" He knew that Kat could take good care of herself but he had a plan working in his mind. "Mind telling me just which Bounty you are looking for by the way?" Kev know of at least two maybe three prices on his head.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katrina Sartrix
 Posted: Jun 24 2012, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"Touch me and you go to hell," Kat said as she Force-pushed the bounty hunter into the wall when one of them tried to get on her and she slammed one of the bounty hunters into the wall and knocked them unconscious.

Kat looked up just in time to see another bounty hunter come her way and she sighed softly. "Those idiots don't know when to quit, do they?" she asked sarcastically as she smirked and Force-pushed one of the bad guys into the wall and then slammmed their head into the wall. "There," she said with a smirk. "That's the last of them. You okay?" she added as she walked over to Kev and looked at him.

This post has been edited by Katrina Sartrix: Jun 25 2012, 07:37 AM

--------------------

user posted image
^
Kev Cetu
 Posted: Jun 25 2012, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Kev started to move to do anything to save them but before he could do anything to save them Kat had take them all out. A frown grow on his lips, "No, not really..." He said as he set her on her feet of the ground. "How am I going to be the man in this if you save the day like that?" He asked as he run his fingers thought his hair.

He bit his lip and looked at her. a small smile grow back onto his lips. "You going to save the all the time? If so then I can get used to this."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D